Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Meeting In Heaven

I keep picturing myself in a place so peaceful and so full of joy. We are all there. Dad, Mom, siblings, spouses, and grandchildren both known and unknown. Carefully and intently we are listening to the plans of each of our lives; the missions we are to lead here upon this earth. One spirit it so perfect and so flawless that The Lord states, "All that must needs be done is that ye receive a body, a Temple to house your Holy Spirit." This special spirit was then instructed that he may never experience the things that most spirits do here upon this earth, save but one will sacrifice himself; his chances in this world would be much greater. The one who sacrifices will make sure of that. There is one so bold, so selfless and loving that proclaims, "Ye Lord, I will be that sacrifice." Our father, freely gave of himself to give life to another, to our little Bridger. His only request, "I ask that I have the marvelous opportunity to see my children married in thy Holy Temple. After this mission, I am to return home and fulfill the duties I agreed to." All in this meeting accepted this proposal. At that time we knew no sorrow, we did not know the meaning of sacrifice. We only knew the joy it would be to come to this earth in a family unit and make our way home for life in the eternities. For thus we knew it was the only way. Now this plan having taken place, we now know sorrow and we definitely know sacrifice. This is not what we thought we had agreed to. This sorrow and pain that we feel for having lost someone so loved. But The Lord keeps reminding us, "Ye know this is the plan, and your Father hath a perfect knowledge of it now." This may not be our plan here on this earth, to lose our father, but it was the plan in heaven that we all knew and accepted in great joy. Dad is watching over us, and is especially watching over little Bridger. This is his mission in Heaven, and I know with all my heart Bridger knows this more than any of us. We will see dad again in heaven, but most importantly we will feel him hear upon this earth. Reminding us of the plans we have made and the missions we have agreed to. Mom, Dad loves you so much I feel so inspired to tell you at this time! He did not want to leave you, but Chelsea needs you here to help with Bridger on earth, it is dad's mission to help him on the other side to do things that cannot be done here. Let us not forget the Lord and his sacrifice he made for all of us. He died that we might be resurrected and be eternal families. The Gospel is amazing, lean on it and you will feel very little sorrow, and much joy in these hard times. I love you all and am so grateful we are an eternal family! Dad is watching over us, and loves us so much. It was never goodbye, it was see you later!!!

His mission now is greater now than anything he could be doing on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment