In honor of our father I wanted to perfectly display his loves and passions in this life. It is very clear that some of his favorites included hunting, fishing, and camping but most importantly his number one love was his beautiful wife, our mother, and also his children and grandchildren. If you look in his eyes in some of those pictures you can read just how much he loves his family. We are truly blessed to have had one of God's finest men to call our father, and we are even more fortunate to have him for eternity! Like Chelsea said yesterday on Memorial Day, "When you lose a daddy like ours, Memorial Day isn't just one day a year. . . it will be everyday of our life." Love you so much dad, I have thought about you all day today and the incredible man and example you are to me. I can only help but wonder what you are doing in this moment right now. I know it is greater than anything you could be doing here on earth. You are always a memory in my everyday life, gone but not forgotten. Love you dad, and family!
Here is the link to the slideshow: Heaven was Needing a Hero
No comments:
Post a Comment