Friday, June 6, 2014

Beyond the Veil

I thought you all might find comfort as I have in the recent book that I have been reading. I have thought so much about dad lately and although it is good and therapeutic, more often than not I find myself in a crying session and can't gain control of myself and the bigger picture on the eternal perspective of things. I recommend you all to read this book and understand more fully as I have the life "Beyond the Veil"

 I sent you all this quote today, but want you to really think about it. Dad was a perfect spirit. He had no reason to tarry any longer on this earth because his mission had been fulfilled. He had a greater purpose one that includes us, just in a different way than we would like. He could have lived 40 more years here, but work on the other side permitted that he was needed and had a greater mission.


Another line that struck me states:

"We feel sorrow when someone we love passes on, but I think the sorrow is mostly for ourselves. We shouldn't ever feel it for them. they are going to a place so wonderful, so  beautiful, and so peaceful, that we should not feel bad for them. In fact, I would guess that most of them wouldn't want to come back, even if they could. I know these things are true because of my own brief visit beyond the veil." 

In this book every account written states that they are so happy and so content. Most of them had families they were leaving behind, yet they were so peaceful they questioned whether or not they wanted to return to a word full of pain and sorrow. I know that dad is so full of joy and happiness at this time. He no longer has to suffer with his daily stress and shoulder pain. He is "whole" and his body is perfect. His mind is in a perfect state. No more worrying about the credit union and waiting on peoples every want and whim. He is on The Lords errand and is in complete harmony with this great loss in our lives. For him it is a gain and he wants us to see it as such. 

Dad is forever in our hearts, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't shed a tear thinking about him. We just always have to return back to the mindset that this is "the plan" and that it is a great plan! I know that last night he was able to help Bridger. Our many prayers were heard on Bridger's behalf and dad was sent to be by his side to comfort Chelsea and heal Bridger! How great The Lord is, he is a merciful and fair God. We are so blessed that he has given us a loving father that we can now remember and cherish his many great acts of selflessness and love! I am so grateful for you all and love you more than words can express! 


1 comment:

  1. OH Kenzie...you are my inspiration and I absolutely love the things you've written and shared...What a great example to all of us during this greatest trial of all time. I truly don't know what I would do without all of you continually giving me the strength to get through each day...I LOVE YOU all and hope we can use this blog to write things that will help each other move forward as we try to live each day so we can be together FOREVER!!!

    ReplyDelete