Love, Chase Rowley
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Memory of Brent
Since it has been 1 year today since my father in law Brent passed away I would just like to share one of the stories that means the most to me. I remember when I first was able to have a heart to heart with Brent. He was so easy to talk to and I shared all the things I had done in my life. First thing he did was give me one of those big hugs and said, "Chase that's the past, make everyday a better day." And told me that he loved me and was so happy that I had joined the family. Brent was the one that never judged. He just wanted to be there to help you become a better person, he was always helping someone and never worrying about himself. He taught by example and was full of wisdom and knowledge. I miss him very much and things haven't been the same since he left. Luckily the lord has what we call tender mercies and we can feel Brent's presence when we do the things he loved. I miss you Brent and I hope that I can be half the example to others as you were to me. And thank you for raising such a beautiful daughter. She has so many of the great qualities that you have. I love you Brent, god be with you until we meet again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment